3. The information collected: I . Information gathered automatically such as: a . identification of telecommunications network end or telecommunications system that was used by the user; b. information on starting, finishing and scope of each use of Services or Products, IBRSoluTions websites and the Shop; c. the user’s internet protocol (IP) which the user uses to connect to the Internet; d. the user’s browser type and version; operating system type and version; e. the URL address that referred the user to IBRSoluTions website; f. information about user demographics, localisation, interests and behaviour on the website; g. information on the user’s transaction status when the user purchases via the IBRSoluTions online shop or requests free materials via online forms.
5. Free materials and subscriptions - the newsletters and other marketing, informative or promotional materials that the user may download/subscribe to on the IBRSoluTions websites is a double opt-in offer. The user downloads/subscribes to those by explicitly providing IBRSoluTions with the user’s e-mail address and additional information on the forms designed for that purpose.
6. Buying in IBRSoluTions Online Shop - buying in IBRSoluTions online shop is a two-stage process. I . After choosing the products that the user would like to buy, the user provides IBRSoluTions with all the information necessary to process the order, except for payment information (i.e. the user’s credit card details) which are not stored in the shop. All the order information is transmitted over the Internet using a secure SSL connection. IBRSoluTions protects the security of the user’s personal information from unauthorized access. II . If the user decides to pay online with the credit card, the user is redirected, also via an SSL secure connection, to the website of the professional secure Internet credit card authorization centre. Only there does the user give the credit card number and other necessary details. IBRSoluTions does not have access to nor stores any of the information. The user can thus be sure that his most sensitive payment data will remain totally confidential. Any questions regarding payment procedures and order placement can be answered by the IBRSoluTions Sales Department (from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST on + 91 888 589 6523 or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Unsubscribing and access to the data - the user has right to access and change his personal data and corporate information; the user also may unsubscribe at any time from any of the newsletters, marketing, commercial and promotional materials and other communication. If the user does not wish to continue any communication with IBRSoluTions, is requested to notify IBRSoluTions by sending an e-mail with such request to email@example.com If the user does not wish to continue receiving e-mailings or IBRSoluTions subscriptions only, is requested to notify IBRSoluTions by using the unsubscribe link included in each e-mailing or e-newsletter from IBRSoluTions or by sending an e-mail entitled “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Limitations of liability - IBRSoluTions is not responsible for any errors and omissions or the results obtained from the use of information presented in IBRSoluTions products, services, news, analyses, on IBRSoluTions websites and in other materials. IBRSoluTions guarantees that the information is based on the analysis and research carried out by IBRSoluTions alone and based on the independent and reliable sources of data. IBRSoluTions websites include links to other websites and IBRSoluTions is not responsible for any actions of third parties managing or owning these websites.
IBRSoluTions 17-37, Sri Ram Nagar, Alwal, Hyderabad-500010, Telangana, India-500010
Legal Disclaimer All visitors (“user”, “you”, “your”) to the IBRSoluTions website at www.ibrsolutions.com (“Website”) are entering a binding legal agreement on the following terms (the “agreement”) when using the Website. The agreement is between the user and IBRSoluTions, 17-37, Sri Ram Nagar, Alwal, Hyderabad-500010, Telangana, India, Registered in Telangana India No. 56/2016.
Definitions References to "we" or "us" in these Terms and conditions are to ibrsolutions.com
References to "you" in these Terms and conditions are to the users of this website.
References to "Partner Organization" in these Terms and conditions are to organizations with whom ibrsolutions.com has complied this website.
References to "the site" in these Terms and conditions are to this website and its contents.
Legal Agreement All visitors (“user”, “you”, “your”) to the IBRSoluTions website at www.ibrsolutions.com (“Website”) are entering a binding legal agreement on the following terms (the “agreement”) when using the Website. The agreement is between the user and IBRSoluTions, 17-37, Sri Ram Nagar, Alwal, Hyderabad-500010, Telangana, India, Registered in Telangana India No. 56/2016.
In this agreement, “Reports” means IBRSoluTions Reports, “Materials” means proprietary content from the Website, and “Search Services” means search services provided by IBRSoluTions. Reports, Materials and Search Services are referred to collectively herein as “IBRSOLUTIONS Goods & Services”.
These conditions of use ("Conditions of Use") set out the conditions applicable to your use and acquisition of IBRSoluTions Goods & Services through, this Website. IBRSoluTions may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website which you acknowledge shall constitute sufficient notice to you thereof.
1.4. These Conditions of Use were last amended on 19/03/2016.
Acceptance of terms You acknowledge and accept that by using this Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use this Website. Any use of and/or acquisition of IBRSoluTions Goods & Services offered on this Website is subject to the applicable IBRSoluTions agreements in various sections of this agreement
Registration You can register with the Website by setting up a password protected account. You must register using a valid corporate email address before ordering any IBRSoluTions Goods & Services.
You are responsible for actions made on the website using your password, including any IBRSoluTions Goods & Services purchased and any content displayed or messages sent, even if these actions were not approved or contemplated by you. You are solely responsible for any loss caused by any use of your password by you, or any other person.
You agree that you will not disclose your password to any other person and you will not keep your password where it can be copied or used by anyone other than you. If you suspect someone else knows your password, you must change it immediately.
Terms and Conditions a . The information on this Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. The Site may contain information submitted by a third party including adverts. The information should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness. b . Any opinions (express or implied) are those of the individual authors and not necessarily those of IBRSoluTions or its partner organizations. c . Except for any express warranties or undertakings given on the Site, we exclude all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the Site. d . Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, IBRSoluTions does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided information. There is no warranty that the information contained herein is error free. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. e . We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort or otherwise from your use or inability to use this Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of
using this Site provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. f . We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, we are not responsible for the availability of them and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by your use or inability to use those websites. g . If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk. If you purchase any goods or services from a third party or third party website to which we provide a link your contract for the supply of those goods and services will be with that third party. h . Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your country will be the same as that included on the Site. i . We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to the Site at all times. j . By submitting personal information via any of the online forms on the site, you consent to being contacted (either by phone or email) by an IBRSoluTions representative. k . We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof. l . We reserve the right at any time, without liability for doing so, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the content, functions or services we offer on the Site (or any part of them) with or without notice. This includes removing information transmitted by you to us. m . You agree that the information you provide us with when you use the Site will be true and complete and that you will keep it true and complete. n . You agree that your use of this Website (including downloading Material) is at your sole risk. o . The Material on this Website is intended to provide general information only and may not be accurate or current. Material is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. IBRSoluTions and its suppliers do not warrant or make any representations concerning the completeness, timeliness, suitability or accuracy of any material on this Website including, without limitation, the prices of IBRSoluTions Goods & Services, contained on or accessible through this Website, or that access to this Website will be timely or secure. We do not represent or guarantee that this Website, or any other website that is accessible using a hyperlink from this Website will be free from errors or viruses. p . We do not represent or guarantee that access to the websites will be uninterrupted. You acknowledge that this Website may be affected by outages, faults or delays. Such outages, faults or delays may be caused by factors, including technical difficulties with the performance or operation of IBRSoluTions or another person’s software, equipment or systems, traffic or technical difficulties with the Internet or infrastructure failures. q . We make no warranties or representations that use of material on Third Party Websites to which this Website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. r . We are not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on Third Party Websites by linking to such material or allowing such material to link to this Website. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), that you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Website. s . To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty that would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of (a) the supplying of the goods or services again; or (b) the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again. t . This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded. u . IBRSoluTions reserves the sole right to change, modify, delete or add any Material on the Website or discontinue your access to the Website including any features on it at any time with or without notice to you. IBRSoluTions is not liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such right. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the IBRSoluTions Goods & Services and/or the prices thereof
Use of the Site You agree not to use the services we provide via the Site to: a. Transmit any information or do anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; b. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; c. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the services d. Transmit any information that you do not have a right to transmit or which infringes another's rights; e. Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised promotion (including without limitation "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters" or "pyramid schemes"); f. Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; g. Interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services; or collect or store personal data about other users. h. IBRSoluTions may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website for Cause. Any suspected abusive or illegal activity may result in termination of your access and the activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Our Disclaimers will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Amendment of the Terms and conditions We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
Applicable Law We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
Comments If you have any comments or questions about the Site please contact us at email@example.com
17-37, Sri Ram Nagar,